Whether sending a press release, posting on your website or sharing on social media, graphics go a long way toward capturing your audience’s attention and making your work stand out. With the help of easy-to-use online software, you can begin creating your own infographics. Check out some of the different options below. Most have free and paid options, as well as great tutorials.
- Canva: Use Canva's drag-and-drop feature and professional layouts to design consistently stunning graphics. Here are their tutorials.
- Datavisual: Create stunning data visualizations. Its intuitive web-based interface offers predesigned templates that anyone can use.
- Easel.ly: Features thousands of free infographic templates and design objects that users can customize to create and share their visual ideas online.
- Infogra.am: Create and publish beautiful visualizations of your data. Interactive, responsive and engaging. Here are their tutorials.
- Lyra: An interactive environment that enables custom visualization design without writing any code. Here is a tutorial.
- Piktochart: Take your visual communication to the next level without hiring a professional designer. Here are their tutorials.
- Plotly: Create and share charts, datasets and dashboards online. Here are their tutorials.
- Tableau Public: A free service that lets anyone publish interactive maps and charts to the web (using spreadsheet data). Once on the web, anyone can interact with the data, download it or create their own visualizations of it. Here are their tutorials.
- Visme: A simple tool to translate your ideas into engaging content in the form of infographics to tell better stories and translate boring data into beautiful visual content right in your browser. Here are their tutorials.