Skip navigation links


I have a research paper I would like to promote to the media. Who should I contact?

Please see our list of University Communications contacts by topic

I am working on some controversial research and have received threats of protestors. What should I do?

Please contact the Media Issues team at or (517) 353-7077

I’ve been contacted by a reporter who wants to interview me, but I would like some training/advice before the interview. Who should I contact? 

Kim Ward, (517) 432-0117